The easiest way to get a free ticket to Hustle Con
(Hey yooz… this form is for 2019, which happened already on December 2-3, 2019. If you wanna attend 2020, be sure to add your name to our “Notify Me” list and we’ll ping you when registration opens! In the meantime, feel free to peruse our Boss Permission Slip.)
So you might want to come to Hustle Con 2019. Awesome. We want you to come too. That’s why we’re going to email your boss so he or she can give you the day off and, who knows, maybe even pick up the tab.
How it Works:
Enter your boss’ info in the form below. We’ll send them a tasteful email on your behalf — and BCC you – on why you should attend Hustle Con 2019. 60% of the time, it works every time.
scroll down to the read the email
FROM: Sam from Hustle Con
SUBJECT: Request to attend Hustle Con
Dear ((BOSS PERSON)),
Hope your day is going awesome. This is Sam from Hustle Con. I’m writing because I’ve got some great news: ((YOUR NAME)) wants to attend Hustle Con, coming up December 2-3 at the Paramount Theater in Oakland.
What’s Hustle Con, you ask?
It’s the premiere event for startups – kind of like a startup MBA, but taught by the founders of fast-growing and successful startups. (Some people describe it like TED meets Coachella.) It’s two days of networking, tips, talks on…
- How to start your own company
- Growing your existing business
- Building non-technical skills
Day 1 features Strategies to grow a company from 1 to 1,000. Speakers include:
- Hilary Coles, Co-Founder at Hims
- Kat Schneider, Founder/CEO at Ritual
- Wade Foster, Co-Founder/CEO at Zapier
- Mark Gainey, Founder at Strava
- Michael Acton Smith, Co-Founder/CEO at Calm
- Michele Romanow, Co-Founder/President at Clearbanc
- Moiz Ali, Co-Founder/CEO at Native
Day 2 includes hands-on breakout sessions with our speakers. Tracks include:
- Track 1: Side Hustlers Ready for Takeoff
- Track 2: Founders & Operators Upping Their Game
- Track 3: The Secret Life of Entrepreneurs: The Sh*t No One Talks About
Anyway, we’d love to have ((YOUR NAME)) attend. The total cost for a ticket is $600. But if you give us a thumbs up, we’ll knock off $100. (Psst… it’s totally worth it!)
So what do you think… would you be ok if ((YOUR NAME)) expensed this conference and spent a couple days with us?
((YOUR NAME)) is eagerly awaiting your response, so send ‘em an email. This will make their day!
Oh, and if you have any questions just shoot my team an email.
PS: If you’re free and wanna come too, or you want a few other colleagues to join, just reply to this email and we’ll give everyone $100 off.